We have an excellent reputation within the Early Years and Childcare Sector. Our highly skilled experienced staff team, and links with employers in the sector, will support you to achieve your full potential.
This course is validated by the University of Hull.
- Professional Practice Working with 0- 7 years.
- International Perspectives in Education and Care.
- Creativity in Early Childhood
- Leadership and Management
- Dissertation (student choice of content centred on early childhood studies)
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent.
- A relevant Level 5 academic study qualification.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of your course you could progress your studies toward the social care sector as a Family Support Worker or counsellor, the care sector as a Child Psychotherapist, or be a Manager in the private, voluntary, health, maintained sector and more.
We recognise that you may wish to enter teaching or a similar profession on graduation. Throughout your degree you will develop skills, expertise and knowledge that will enable you to apply, with confidence for initial Teacher Training or a range of other professional education routes.
“I enjoy coming into College, because I can socialise with my friends and learn about the key skills that I’ll need for a career in Education and Childcare.”Ryan Jones Level 2 Education and Childcare Services
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.