- Ongoing tutor support from skilled social care professionals
- World class training using our blended learning model
- Free mentoring training for employers
Some of the units included are:
- Professional supervision
- Contribute to recruitment and selection
- Professional practice in adult care settings
- Lead inclusive practice
- Personal development
- Level 2 Maths and English
- Strong passion to guide and inspire teams
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Career opportunities and progression could be to the level 5 Diploma in Leadership and management for adult care. This is suitable for registered managers and managers of services including domiciliary care services and residential care settings
“I want to go on to study at University and become a Paramedic. This course helps me prepare for that next step and I get to learn in a friendly and fun environment.”Ryan Lebeter Level 2 - Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.