Begin your career within the health and social care sector and develop the skills and knowledge needed to set yourself apart.
Whilst you’re studying with us you’ll undertake a work placement to work alongside and observe experienced practitioners. You’ll gain valuable skills and confidence to work in the health and social care sector.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Effective Communication and Professionalism within a Care Setting
- Equality and Diversity and Understanding Individual Needs
- Human Development
- Work Placement
- Infection Prevention and Control
- You will undertake work experience in a care setting giving you valuable industry experience
- Hear from guest speakers from various areas of the health and social care sector
- Learn from experienced staff who have work within the industry
- Session in the clinical skills suite gaining practical clinical skills
- Four GCSEs at Grade 3 or above including English and maths or;
- Level 1 Health and Social Care qualification
- A clear DBS check
- Successful interview with a course tutor
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01909 504500.
- Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
You’ll be expected to wear a uniform for placement and have access to online resources or purchase books to support your learning. You’ll be required to achieve Grade 4 Maths and or English to progress onto Level 3.
“I want to go on to study at University and become a Paramedic. This course helps me prepare for that next step and I get to learn in a friendly and fun environment.”Ryan Lebeter Level 2 - Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024-25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..