This provision is for our students with complex and high needs and our most vulnerable students with SEND. It is designed to help you become as independent as your individual ability allows.You will attend College 3 days (15 hours) per week. You will attend College at least 3 days a week.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Household Skills including Shopping and Cooking
- Personal Care and Speaking Up for Yourself
- Personal Development and Leisure Activities
- How to Use Public Transport
- Speaking and Listening
- While studying with us we will work with you to ensure that your English and maths, and ICT skills are the best that they can be
- You will study in our specialist areas
- You will have access to vocational area resources
- You can enjoy the facilities
- We work with other agencies to develop work experience opportunities
- Supported Internship
- Tutorial delivery/enrichment opportunities and enterprise
- Tailored support provided to meet the needs of individuals
No formal entry requirements
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909 504500.
- Supported Internships
- Vocational Study Programmes
- Semi-independent living
- Supported living
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
“I definitely feel that the apprenticeship is preparing me for my future career. I’ve become very confident and comfortable in my role. The support I’ve received from people in the team has been brilliant and they’ve prepared me to work fulltime in the workplace”Stacey McCallum Business Administration Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024-25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..