- Develop confidence, life skills and interpersonal skills
- Get help with interviews and finding work
- Develop your IT, English and maths skills
We offer a range of Essential Skills courses for all ages, whether you’re 16-18 or 19 years or over. Our friendly and supportive tutors will help you explore your strengths and career interests, develop your key skills in English, maths and IT and grow your confidence and teamwork skills.
We offer a range of short courses for a variety of abilities.
Courses available in:
- Employability Workshops
- Confidence Building, Goal Setting and Volunteering
- Getting into Care, Hospitality, Retail, Warehousing and Logistics, Business Administration
- Functional Skills English and Maths
- Essential Digital Skills
The majority of our Essential Skills courses are aimed at helping those aged 19+ secure employment. We’ll help you develop communications skills, IT, English and maths skills and can support with CVs and interview preparation. The Pathway to Careers course offers under 19s the chance to try out a range of industries before committing to a course full-time.