The intent of this programme is to primarily support learners who suffer with low self-esteem, are deemed vulnerable and who may have specific SEMH and/or behavioural needs.This programme is designed for those learners who are unclear of their career aspirations and who are not fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to progress onto a specific vocational area of choice.This programme will provide learners with the opportunity to experience ‘taster’ sessions within a range of vocational areas to get a feel of what sector they are interested in progressing in, whilst at the same time developing their employability and personal and social development skills towards adulthood.On this pathway you will attend College 15 hours per week, typically, over 3 days. You will attend College at least 3 days a week.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Social Development Skills
- Independence Skills
- Study Skills
- Vocational Specific Units/Skills
- English, maths and ICT
- You will study in our specialist areas
- You will have access to vocational area resources
- You can enjoy the facilities
- We work with other agencies to develop work experience opportunities
- Supported transition in and out of college
- Cross-college working allowing the opportunity to experience other vocational areas/facilities
- Tutorial delivery/enrichment opportunities and enterprise
- Tailored support provided to meet the needs of individuals
No formal entry requirements
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909 504500.
- Supported Internships
- Vocational Study Programmes
- Semi-independent living
- Supported living
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
“I definitely feel that the apprenticeship is preparing me for my future career. I’ve become very confident and comfortable in my role. The support I’ve received from people in the team has been brilliant and they’ve prepared me to work fulltime in the workplace”Stacey McCallum Business Administration Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..