We have an excellent reputation within the early years and childcare sectors. Our highly-skilled and experienced staff team, and links with employers in this sector, will support you to achieve your full potential.
This course is validated by the University of Hull.
- Academic Study Skills
- Early Childhood Development
- Professional Reflective Practice: Listening to Young Children
- Safeguarding and Promoting the Well-being of Young Children
- Natural Play
- Social Inclusion and Early Childhood Education
- Approaches to Research in Early Childhood Studies
- Inclusive Strategies for Children with SEND
- Professional Reflective Practice: Transitions
- Professional Reflective Practice: Critical Reflection and Alternative Pedagogies
- Action Research Project
- Professional Reflective Practice: Learning Journey
- A relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years with license to practice status
- GCSE maths and English at grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Hold a current Enhanced DBS
- Be employed within the sector in a relevant setting and role
- ICT access and skills to support online learning elements of the programme
- All applicants who are non-native English speakers, or who have not studied the final two years of school in English, must have an IELTS score of 6.0 or above
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of this course you could go into employment as a Nursery Manager, Pre-School Leader, Teaching Assistant, Early Years Practitioner or a Family Support Worker.
“I enjoy coming into College, because I can socialise with my friends and learn about the key skills that I’ll need for a career in Education and Childcare.”Ryan Jones Level 2 Education and Childcare Services
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..