How to Apply
We’re delighted you’re interested in studying with us. There are two different ways to apply for a place on our Higher Education courses.
Within the course information on each course description online or within the Higher Education Prospectus there is a ‘How to apply’ section, which provides you with the details of the application route for your chosen course. These will follow one of two routes:
Directly through North Notts College
Fill in our online application form by following instructions and link below.
Before continuing with your application, please have the following information ready:
- Your email address
- Your home and mobile phone numbers
- Your address and postcode
- Your national insurance number
- The last school or college you attended and the dates you attended
- Your qualifications, grades received and the dates on which each was awarded
- Your personal statement including why you are applying for this course, your career plans and your work experience
To apply online for a Higher Education course
- Click the link below
- Find the course you would like to apply to
- Click the ‘Next Step’ button
- Click ‘Apply’
- Then complete your application online
If you need support with your application please contact our Enquiries Team on 01909 504500.