The course provides students with opportunity to develop skills and behaviours that will give them real opportunities for success at entry into the Public Services.
The course offers a range of subjects directly relating to employment opportunities within the Public Services.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Behavioural Psychology and Discipline
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Current affairs and security threats
- Criminology and Custodial Care
- Planning Emergency Response
- And more…
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have spent
many years in the Public Services and have specialist qualifications and
knowledge to bring to their teaching including a Firefighter and an RAF Office
- We offer a supportive learning environment
- Access to high-quality gym and fitness suite with specialist equipment
- Work experience opportunities with local employers
- Events and guest speaker slots from the military and other uniformed services
- Participate in outdoor adventurous activities and college challenges including cycling, hill walking and orienteering
- 3 GCSEs including English and maths at grade 4 or above
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01909 504500.
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
You will require fitness apparel for your practical sessions
“I study Public Services at North Notts College to prepare me for a career in the Fire or Police Services”Harry Carr Level 3 - BTEC National Foundation Diploma in Uniformed Protective Services
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024-25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..