This qualification is informed by employers and national occupational standards for beauty therapy and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a fully commercial skin peeling practitioner. Learners must achieve all mandatory units, which include:
· Principles and practice of non-medical aesthetic therapies
· Advanced consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
· Advanced skin care for non-medical aesthetic therapies
Provide skin peeling treatments
Throughout this qualification, learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of relevant Anatomy and Physiology and Health and Safety pertaining to Level 4 Non-Medical Aesthetic Therapies.
They will also develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills to consult with and analyse clients while providing skin peeling treatments.
In parallel, learners will develop their communication and customer service skills, widening their knowledge of the principles and practices of Level 4 Non-Medical Aesthetic Therapies, all of which are valued highly by employers.
On this course, you will:
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have spent many years in the beauty industry and have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to their teaching.
- Access the state-of-the-art salon facilities and equipment.
- Take part in cross-campus events and charity fundraisers.
- Hear from a range of guest speakers from the beauty industry.
- Acquire new skills and enrichment specific to the beauty industry.
At a minimum, learners are required to hold either the VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skin Care or the VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare (or equivalent) and a qualification in Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology.
You can apply by using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information or support, please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909 504500.
The primary purpose of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in the advanced non-medical aesthetic industry, which provides skin peeling techniques. Additionally, learners may choose to further develop their knowledge and skills by completing supplementary specialist qualifications at level 4 in one or more of the following areas: radio frequency, skin needling, or ultrasound.
Working towards levels 5 and 7 in aesthetics
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
You will be expected to purchase a uniform and kit (further details will be provided at the interview) and pay for educational visits that form part of the course.
“I love coming in to College, seeing friends and working with hair and make-up. In the future, I want to work with celebrities’ hair and make-up and the skills we learn at College can really help me with that.”Oliver Soar Level 2 - Make-up Services
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024 – 2025. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.