This course is designed to give students an introduction to the automotive industry. It is a blend of theory and practical and enables the student to develop basic skills.
- Health and safety
- Hand Tools
- Engines and transmission
- Chassis systems
- Vehicle valeting
- Hybrid and Electric vehicle technology
- Students will work in industry standard facilities
- The MV department has strong employer links in the local area
- Guest speakers that currently work within the Automotive industry
A keen interest in automotive and a successful interview
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909 504500.
- Level one motor vehicle
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
Students will be required to bring their own personal protective equipment to college
“I recommend North Notts College because the course and the entire College is welcoming and just an enjoyable place to learn. We learn both the practical skills and the theory needed for a career in the Motor Vehicle Industry.”Megan Hilton Level 1 - Diploma in Automotive Maintenance
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024-25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..