This course is designed to provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of motor vehicles and allow you to develop a range of related skills.
You will also have the opportunity to gain additional experience working on hybrid and electric vehicles as well as learn key business and enterprise skills.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Health and Safety
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Braking systems
- English and maths
- Hybrid and Electric vehicle technology
- Work in a modern motor vehicle facility with industry-standard equipment
- Learn from industry-experienced tutors
- Visit Motor Vehicle industry events
- Gain work experience in local garages
- Hear from guest speakers from the Motor Vehicle industry
- No formal entry requirements
- An interest in the Motor Vehicle industry
- Interview with a course tutor
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909 504500.
- Level 2 Motor Vehicle
- Motor Vehicle Apprenticeships
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
All Personal Protective Equipment will be provided.
“I recommend North Notts College because the course and the entire College is welcoming and just an enjoyable place to learn. We learn both the practical skills and the theory needed for a career in the Motor Vehicle Industry.”Megan Hilton Level 1 - Diploma in Automotive Maintenance
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024-25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary..