New guidance following the role out of Step 3 of the roadmap for covid-19
14 May 2021
From Monday 17th May 2021 the following guidance will apply:
- All staff, students and visitors should continue to maintain social distancing at all times of +1 metre.
- Students and staff will no longer have to wear face coverings in classrooms.
- Staff and students will no longer have to wear face coverings in communal areas where social distancing is possible.
- In areas, such as narrow corridors and smaller communal areas where social distancing is not possible, it is strongly advised that face coverings continue to be worn by students, staff and visitors.
- Staff, Students and visitors can continue to wear a face mask if they wish to do so.
- Commercial settings such as the hair and beauty salons, sports centre and restaurants must comply with relevant sector guidance in working safely during COVID-19 and the current restriction guidance.
- Everyone should continue to follow the handwashing regimes.