Following the Government announcement on Monday 22nd February 2021, we are delighted to be welcoming students and apprentices back onto campus for some face-to-face learning from Monday 8th March 2021.
We would like to confirm a few details:
- Face coverings must be worn in all areas of the campus including classrooms and workshop spaces. We expect students to behave responsibly and follow this guidance to ensure a safe return to campus for all our students.
- If you consider yourself to be exempt from face coverings then you must discuss this with a member of our Student Support team.
- You will receive a text on Monday 1st March 2021 to ask you to log into your Google Classroom to access your timetables for your return to campus. You will receive a physical timetable when you return to campus, week commencing 8th March 2021.
- Covid testing is available to all students who wish to access it. It is a voluntary test. To book a test please call 01709 722722. More information on Covid testing.
- Food to go options will be available on all campuses.
We are implementing a phased return to campus for students aged 19+, week commencing 12th April and further details will be sent in due course confirming timetables.
Further guidance will be issued and we recommend keeping your eye on the websites for any further updates.